Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Looking Back

My other two attempts at a blog were super secret, because I didn't want anyone to read them. I tried to find them today to see what the hell they were about.

One had only 3 entries from back in June of 2004, and this was the first one:

Everyone Else

Hey, Ma, I have a blog now.

A what?

A blog. I guess it's kind of like a journal in a way, only it's on-line.

Why would you do that?

Everyone else has one.

And if everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?


If only I had the strength, Mom. If only I had the strength.


This always happens to me. Whenever I read something that I wrote in the past, I can't even get my mind around who I was. When I read stuff I wrote in high school or college, I'm always thinking, Was I smart once?

The other blog had a few more entries, but one was simply my top 5 fruity and chocolate candies. It was from October 19, 2006, and it went like this:

Flava Faves

Top Five Fruity Candies:

1. Starbursts

2. Sour Watermelons

3. Skittles

4. Gummy Bears (dependent on the brand)

5. Airheads

Top Five Chocolate Candies:

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

2. Butterfingers

3. 5th Avenue

4. Milky Ways

5. Rolos


This is where my mind goes when I wake up in the middle of the night with a raging low blood sugar.


While I am not changing my chocolates, I may have to replace sour watermelons with Bottlecaps. But I don't know if they fit in the fruity candy category due to the inclusion of rootbeer and cola. Hmm...

I like the titles of those blogs better, but oh well. Maybe I should start thinking of names for my fourth. It will probably be starting summer of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment